2018 Membership Pin Design Contest
Conference Theme: "My Driver....My Safety Hero"
1. “2018” and “48 Years” must be part of the design.
2. The pin can be any symmetrical or asymmetrical shape, however, the design must be legible as a lapel pin.
3. All artwork must be original by the individual placing the entry.
4. When submitting via email, please include “Pin Design 2018” in the subject line. Entries must be submitted to: email@example.com with a submission deadline of March 31, 2018. Be sure to include your name, address, city, state, zip, phone number and the district/contractor you work for with your entry.
5. When submitting via US post office, submit designs to "Pin Design 2018", 24098 Haigwood Road, Tonganoxie, KS, 66086. Be sure to include your name, address, city, state, zip, phone number and the district/contractor you work for on the back of your entry.
6. All entries must be received no later than March 31, 2018.
7. The KSPTA Executive Board will judge the entries and select a winner at their April Executive Board Meeting.
8. Winner will receive a plaque and a $75 registration voucher for the June 5-7, 2018 School Bus Safety Conference. Voucher is nontransferable.